terça-feira, 31 de março de 2009

Wigan Forever: Northern Soul Survivors



1. Hold On Help Is On The Way - Davis, G. & R. Tyler
2. Being Without You - Williams, Maurice
3. Come On Train - Thomas, Don
4. Hung Up On Your Love - Montclairs
5. You Hit Me Like TNT - Jones, Linda
6. It's Not Like You - Marcelle, Lydia
7. Tear Stained Face - Varner, Don
8. Mr Big Shot - Chandler, Gene
9. I Hurt On The Other Side - Barnes, Sidney
10. Stop And Get A Hold Of Yourself - Knight, Gladys
11. Empty Arms Bitter Tears - Taylor, Gerri
12. Lonely For You Baby - Dees, Sam
13. I've Got To Have Your Love - Evans, Mill
14. My Hang Up Is You - Skull Snaps
15. I'd Think It Over - Fletcher, Sam
16. I've Got You On My Mind Again - Young, Billy Joe
17. That's My Girl - Clark, Dee
18. That Other Place - Flemons, Wade
19. Please Don't Go - Tee, Willie
20. Night The Angels Died - Dynamite, Johnny
21. You're Gonna Need Me - Ford, Ted
22. Momma's Gone - Blair, Little Johnny
23. Toast To The Lady - Wilson, Eddie (2)
24. You'll Always Be In Style - Barnes, Sidney
25. Make Up Your Mind - Strong, Barrett
26. It's A Weakness - Murphy, Joe
27. Screamin' And Shoutin' - Fabulettes
28. I'll Love You Always - Rivingtons
29. One Bodillion Years - Little Ritchie
30. What Difference Does It Make - Sheppard, Kenny

http://www.mediafire.com/?gk3zcjlju0m

Um comentário: