segunda-feira, 4 de maio de 2009

Norther Soul Diamond & Pearls



1. I Know The Meaning - St. John, Rose & The Wonderettes
2. Please Keep Away From Me - Parker, Elbie
3. It's Not The Same - Little Anthony
4. Cold Wave - Daisies
5. Kissin' Her And Crying For You - Checkmates (1)
6. I Know The Inside Story - Chubby & The Turnpikes
7. Push A Little Harder - Enjoyables
8. Love And Desire - Holloway, Patrice
9. Stolen Hours - Holloway, Patrice
10. Same Old Way - Williams, Scott
11. Hey Girl Do You Love Me - Wilson, Timothy (1)
12. Look At Me Look At Me - Greene, Vernon
13. He Always Comes Back To Me - King, Clydie
14. My Love Grows Deeper - King, Clydie
15. Yes You Did - Hitson, Herman
16. 60 Minutes Of Your Love - Banks, Homer
17. I'm Losing You - Ballard, Kenny
18. Fine Young Girl - Andrews, Ernie
19. Can't Chance A Break Up - Turner, Ike & Tina
20. Mr Soul Satisfaction - Willis, Timmy
21. Word Without Sunshine - Philips, Saundra
22. Love In My Heart - Entertainers
23. What Can I Do - Prophet, Billy
24. She's Called A Woman - Magnificent 7
25. To The Bitter End - Hill, Bobby

http://www.mediafire.com/?wzdzjd1mdyl

Um comentário:

  1. incredible stuff!! Thank goodness for northern soul.....it has discovered and kept alive our r&b artists from the most famous to those who received little attention for their genius. As an american, I give thanks to you. I'm looking forward to listening.

    ResponderExcluir