quarta-feira, 17 de junho de 2009

Treasure Chest Of Northern Soul



1. I Must Love You - Wilson, Timothy (1)
2. Remember - Whispers
3. I'll Be There - Gems (1)
4. Day My Heart Stood Still - Jackson, Ollie
5. I Found True Love - Hambric, Billy
6. Watch Yourself - Hester, Tony
7. Hole In The Wall - Barnes, J.J.
8. You Will Never Get Away - Maye, Cholli
9. Shing A Ling - Cooperettes
10. Mixed Up - Fureys
11. What Is This - Womack, Bobby
12. You Don't Mean It - Barnes, Towanda
13. What Good Am I Without You - Fletcher, Darrow
14. I Gotta Find That Girl - Hambric, Billy
15. I'll Never Let You Go - O'Jays
16. Going Going Gone - Black, Cody
17. Lovingly Yours - Wilson, Timothy (1)
18. My Kind Of Woman - Starr, Edwin
19. Now You've Got The Upper Hand - Staton, Candi
20. Daddy O - Lindsay, Therese
21. What Is This (Vox) - Womack, Bobby
22. This Won't Change - Tipton, Lester
23. Lies - Owens, Gwen
24. Feel Good All Over - Huey, Claude 'Baby'
25. I Still Wait For You - Batiste, Rose
26. Love Bandit - Chi-Lites
27. Very Next Time - Marlynns
28. Gee Baby - Wilson, Micky
29. I Got The Power - Masqueraders
30. My Baby Ain't No Plaything - Harvey, Willy

http://www.mediafire.com/?zyunydhnynk

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário