quarta-feira, 1 de julho de 2009

A Complete Introduction To Northern Soul [disc 2]



1. Ain't No Place Like Motown - Richard White, The Velvelettes
2. You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin' - Gladys Knight & The Pips, Norman Whitfield
3. Thank You - Frankie Valli
4. Tears At The End Of A Love Affair - Tammi Terrell
5. Baby Hit And Run - The Contours, William Mickey Stevenson
6. Have A Little Faith - Four Tops
7. (Just Like) Romeo and Juliet - Reflections
8. The Day Will Come Between Sunday And Monday - Kiki Dee
9. You Can Come Right Back To Me - David Ruffin, Smokey Robinson, Terry Johnson, David Van dePitte
10. I'm Learning To Trust My Man - The Sisters Love
11. Baby (Don't You Leave Me) - Martha Reeves & The Vandellas
12. My Love Is Your Love (Forever) - The Isley Brothers
13. Think It Over (Before You Break My Heart) - Brenda Holloway
14. Suspicion - Brian Holland, Lamont Dozier, The Originals
15. This Love Starved Heart Of Mine (It's Killing Me) - Harvey Fuqua, Johnny Bristol, Marvin Gaye
16. I Gotta Find A Way To Get You Back - Tammi Terrell
17. I See A Rainbow - Edwin Starr, Blinky
18. Why When Love Is Gone - The Isley Brothers
19. One Way Out - Martha Reeves & The Vandellas
20. Do I Love You (Indeed I Do) - Frank Wilson, Hal Davis, Marc Gordon
21. Why Am I Lovin' You - Debbie Dean, Dennis Lussier
22. I Have Faith In You - Edwin Starr
23. All I Do Is Think About You - Brenda Holloway, Clarence Paul
24. If My Heart Could Tell The Story - Edwin Starr, James Dean, William Weatherspoon
25. No One There - H.B. Barnum, Johnny Bristol, Martha Reeves
http://rapidshare.com/files/287945954/A_Complete_Introduction_To_Northern_Soul_-_Atomic_RG_-_Atomic_CD2.rar.html

Link por: Mário Almeida

6 comentários: