quinta-feira, 1 de outubro de 2009

A Complete Introduction To Northern Soul [disc 4]



1. You Didn't Say A Word - Yvonne Baker
2. Night Owl - Bobby Paris
3. Country Girl - Vickie Baines
4. You Just Don't Know (What You Did To Me) - Chubby Checker
5. Angel Baby - The 3 1/2
6. Picture Me Gone - Evie Sands
7. Ordinary Joe - Charles Stepney, Terry Callier
8. In Orbit - Joy Lovejoy
9. I'm Gonna Love You A Long Time - Patti & The Emblems
10. Breakaway - Brian Holland, The Lewis Sisters, Lamont Dozier
11. I Wanna Know - John E. Paul
12. Gotta Have Your Love - The Sapphires
13. Every Time I See You, I Go Wild! - Henry Cosby, J.J. Barnes
14. Key To My Happiness - The Charades
15. I Can't Make It Anymore - Spyder Turner
16. Stop Her On The Sight (S.O.S) - Al Kent, Edwin Starr, Richard Morris
17. You Can Count On Me - Sammy Davis, Jr.
18. Seven Days Too Long - Chuck Wood
19. Dance, Dance, Dance - The Casualeers
20. Green Door - Wynder K. Frog
21. I Feel So Bad - Jackie Edwards
22. Ain't No Mountain High Enough - The Funk Brothers
23. Long After Tonight Is All Over - Jimmy Radcliffe
24. Time Will Pass You By - Tobi Legend
25. I'm On My Way - Dean Parrish

http://www.mediafire.com/?mhzjtzmyyek

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário