sexta-feira, 16 de abril de 2010

Northern Soul Dance Party



1. That Beatin' Rhythm - Temple, Richard
2. Goose Pimples - Scott, Shirley J.
3. My Sugar Baby - Clarke, Connie
4. Double Cookin' - Checkerboard Squares
5. Do The Philly Dog - Olympics
6. Not Me Baby - Silhouettes (1)
7. Yes I Love You Baby - Dynamics (1)
8. Eddie's My Name - Holman, Eddie
9. Countdown - Tempos
10. Going To A Happening - Neal, Tommy
11. Temptation Walk - Lee, Jackie (1)
12. I'm Satisfied With You - Fureys
13. There's Nothing Else To Say - Incredibles
14. My Little Girl - Garrett, Bobby
15. I Got The Fever - Creation (3)
16. What's The Matter Baby - Reynolds, L.J.
17. Let's Copp A Groove - Wells, Bobby
18. Get On Your Knees - Los Canarios (1)
19. I Can't Help Myself - Ross, Johnny
20. Earthquake - Lynn, Bobbi
21. Our Love Is In The Pocket - Banks, Darren
22. Blowing My Mind To Pieces - Relf, Bobby

http://www.mediafire.com/?ddy1jzzizut

KEEP THE FAITH!

2 comentários:

  1. Thanks for this. These Northern Soul comps are great.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Millones de gracias por todo la musica fantastica!!!!

    Marco

    ResponderExcluir