sábado, 24 de julho de 2010

Soothers & Movers



1. Consider the Source - Haywood, Leon
2. Face Up to the Truth - Troy, Doris
3. Love Won't Wear Off (As the Years Wear On) - Bailey, J.R.
4. Why Did I Lie - Player
5. Tried and Convicted - Womack, Bobby [1]
6. You Had It Made - Blue Rhythm Band
7. I've Got Love for My Baby - Ingersoll
8. Bring on the Heartaches - Turbinton
9. Soft and Gentla Ways - Stone
10. No Time for You - Henderson
11. Mamma's Love - House
12. You Can Bring Me All Your Heartaches - Barnum, H.B.
13. Where Were You (When I Needed You) - Andrews, Ernie
14. Isn't It Just a Shame - Wells, Kenny
15. I'm Gonna Make It - Gregory
16. Outcast - Campbell-Johnson
17. Whos It Gonna Be - Hyde
18. Because I Love You - Hightower
19. I'm Lonely for You - Swann
20. I'm Sorry - Black
21. Speed Up - Moorer
22. Sweet Sweet Love - Caldwell
23. What Greater Love - Adams
24. I'll Make You Happy - Cleveland

http://www.mediafire.com/?w5xfjyq06yq41zg

Keep The Faith!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário