quinta-feira, 11 de agosto de 2011

One-derful, Mar-V-Lus, Northern Soul




1. Baby What Has Happened To Our Love - Ringleaders
2. Every Beat Of My Heart - Du-Ettes
3. Tired Of Being Lonely - Sharpees
4. I Still Can't Get You - Joseph Moore
5. Spring Song (New Girl) - Accents
6. I Don't Know What To Do - Otis Clay
7. Don't Leave Me - The Admirations
8. 'Aint Gonna Cry No More - Josephine Taylor
9. Your Love Has Got Me Down - The Blenders
10. Who Is She - Lucky Laws
11. More Power To You - Harold Burrage
12. Don't Fight It - Willie Parker
13. Who Are You Gonna Love? - The Accents
14. I'm Satisfied - Johnny Sayles
15. Don't You Worry - Joe & Mack
16. Lonely Girl - The Young Folk
17. Do The 45 - The Sharpees
18. Wait Til I Get To Know You - The Admirations
19. Showplace - Otis Clay
20. Please Forgive Me - Du-Ettes
21. Don't Hurt The One You Love - Willie Parker
22. Love Is A Good Thing - The Blenders
23. You Better Think Again - The Accents
24. Tell Me Where I Stand - Johnny Sayles
25. Would I Do It Over - The Ultimations
26. Twine Time - Alvin Cash & The Crawlers
27. Please Love Me - Betty Everett
28. Behave Yourself - Miss Madeline
29. Master Key - Harold Burrage
30. Where Will You Be Boy? - Beverly Shaffer

http://www.mediafire.com/?hmv9mkbmkmg7dc3

Keep The Faith !!!

Um comentário: