domingo, 8 de fevereiro de 2009

A Collection Of Modern Soul


A Collection
1. Just Lovin' You - Andrews, Ruby
2. Come Back Baby - Justice Department
3. I'm So Glad You're Mine - Perkins, George
4. Lonely Girl - Sideshow (1)
5. Talkin' - Vee Gees
6. Making New Friends - Tracy, Jeanie
7. Girl You're My Kind Of Wonderful - Relf, Bobby
8. Girl I've Been Trying To Tell You - Ultimates
9. Lightin' Up - Karim, Ty
10. Teasin You Again - Tee, Willie
11. Let's Go Fishing - Turner Brothers (1)
12. Dream - Creations (1)
13. I Need Your Love - Woods, Ella
14. Here Stands A Man Who Needs You - Wilson, George
15. Given Up On Love - Thompson, Johnny
16. If It's Not Love Don't Waste My Time - Johnson, Dorothy
17. Have I Really Loved You - Smoke (2)
18. Footsteps Across Your Mind - Shock (1)
19. Girl I Love You - Fisher, Shelley
20. You're Gone - Hardin, Celest
21. Better To Bend Than Break - Simmons, Cissie
22. Colour Him Father - Winstons
23. Wash And Wear Love - Vernado, Lynne

http://www.mediafire.com/?myrtzm5gutx

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário