domingo, 8 de fevereiro de 2009

Totally Northern Soul Vol1 - Classic Forgotten Northern Oldies



1.: Prepared To Love You - Lindsay, Thelma
2.: She Tried To Kiss Me - Beverly, Frankie
3.: All Of My Life - Detroit Soul
4.: Lost In A World Of A Dream - Sharpetts
5.: I've Got The Feeling - Bel Aires
6.: You'd Better Believe It Baby - Charades
7.: Your Turnin' - Soul Shakers
8.: Don't Make Me Love You - Huw's Review
9.: I'm Not Strong Enough - Four Perfections
10.: Gotta Get Closer To You My Love - Showstoppers
11.: Now That I Found You Baby - Mirrettes
12.: You Gonna Miss A Good Thing - Bowie, John
13.: Educated Fool - Billy Story
14.: Groovin' At The Go Go - Four Larks
15.: Words Can't Explain - Belles
16.: Pearl - Jones, Tamiko
17.: Monkey See Monkey - Handy, Roy
18.: I Can't Find Her - Rotations
19.: Run By Our Love - Ingram, Luther
20.: I Need A Love - Barbour, Connie
21.: Dance Little Earl - Hammond, Clay
22.: Play Time - Hedges, Pat
23.: Take A Giant Step - Hedges, Pat
24.: Somebody New - Moore, Danny
25.: Stronger Than Her Love - Flirtations

http://www.mediafire.com/?53z4ttgzmtw

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário