domingo, 8 de fevereiro de 2009

Northern Soul Time CD1



1. This Man in Love - Thompson
2. I'm Gettin Tired - Adams, Pat
3. Lover - Keith
4. That's What I Want - Thompson
5. I Know I'm in Love With You - Byrd, George
6. Nevertheless - Mayfield
7. She Said Goodbye - Mancha, Don Juan
8. I Can't Stand to Lose You - Smith, Billy Dawn
9. Elijah Rockin' With Soul - Swan, Bettye
10. Lighten up Baby - Harris, K.
11. He's a Flirt - Renfro, Anthony
12. You Got Me in the Palm of Your Hand - Richardson, Donald
13. I Need Your Love - Rudeer, Don
14. Oo Wee Let It Be Me Babe - Lewis, Louise
15. Black Power - Szymanski, Mike
16. Easy Baby - Perry
17. Just a Little While - Culber, D.
18. I'm Gonna Love You - Davis, Melvin
19. Build Your House on a Strong Foundation - Ellis, Ray
20. Job Opening, Pt. 1 - Cambell, S.
21. What Good Am I (Without You) - Gains, Kaliber
22. RandB Time, Pt. 1 - Jones, E. Rodney
23. The Airplane Song - Kerr
24. Oo Wee Let It Be You Babe - Lewis, Louise
25. My Terms - Edwards

ps: Estão faltando 5 faixas em relação ao disco original

http://www.mediafire.com/?jjnw50nxzdi

Um comentário:

  1. Thanks for what is here.
    Do you have Northern Soul Time Disc 2

    regards
    Stu

    ResponderExcluir