segunda-feira, 31 de janeiro de 2011

For Millionaires Only Vol I




1. Say Something Nice To Me - Kline, Bobby
2. Heartaches I Can't Take - Gaylettes
3. I'll Be Back - Wallace, Jimmy
4. Girls Are Against Me - Utopias
5. Go For Yourself - Antiques
6. That's The Kind Of Man I Am - Adams, Bobby
7. Heart You're Made Of Stone - Magnetics (2)
8. My Love Gets Stronger - Ridgley, Tommy
9. Bring Your Fine Self Home - Soulettes
10. I'm Still Young - Summers, Johnny
11. Soul Step - Dogs (2)
12. One Way Or The Other - Roberts, Tina
13. Feminine Ingenuity - Ruby (2)
14. Lady Lady - Colt 45's
15. Heartaches Souvenirs - Powell, Will (1)
16. Lonely Girl - Mercury, Eric
17. I Got The Power - Coarcy, Joanne
18. What More Do You Want - Toones, Gene
19. I'm Going Over - Honeycutt, Johnny
20. I Couldn't Care Less - Fredreick, Carol

http://www.mediafire.com/?1ugc9076gtjad2j


Keep The Faith!!

Um comentário: