quarta-feira, 12 de janeiro de 2011

The Lost Soul Of Detroit




1. She's Not Everybody's Girl - Metros (1)
2. That's Bad - Harris, Lafayette Jr.
3. I Hold The Key - Sanders, Nelson
4. I'm Leaving Baby - White, Willie
5. Leave Me Alone - White, Willie
6. I Gotta Know - Hutcher, Willie
7. Standing On The Sideline - Williams, Lloyd
8. Can't Live Without You - Milner, Reggie
9. In The Middle - Reynolds, L.J.
10. Stop Lost Over Your Past - Reynolds, L.J.
11. I Don't Mess Around - Reynolds, Jeannie
12. People Make The World - Reynolds, Jeannie
13. I Found The Right Girl - Swingers (1)
14. Alone In The Chapel - Doe & Joe
15. Do You Want A Love - Milner, Reggie
16. She's Alright - Milner, Reggie
17. Somebody Help Me - Milner, Reggie
18. Uphill Climb To The Bottom - Lemons, George
19. Nothing Can Seperate Our Love - Turner, Sammy

http://www.mediafire.com/?p7cikgang08cn59

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário